2/18/2017

Wrestling and Analytics - weird but awesome!

Hey everybody, this it the first post in my Wrestling Analytics blog!

What this blog is about is data crunching and ... wrestling! Certainly an odd couple. However, we shall see whether - as is so often the case with wrestling (or, sports entertainment) - the stuff that I will cover isn't more interesting and entertaining than it has any right to be! ;-)

I'll try to regularly add interesting posts using methods of data analytics (which really only is a more fancy term for 'some form of statistics') and applying it to questions revolving around our favourite sport (and entertainment, I guess).

I am looking forward to your comments and feedback - let me know what you are interested in and I shall try to come up with some interesting (and maybe enlightening) numbers.


No comments:

Post a Comment